- third-person singular of cap
- Plural of cap
Caps is the plural of the word "cap"; see cap (disambiguation). "Caps" may also refer to:
- Caps (party) - a political faction in Sweden, during the 18th century.
- Capital letters (for example, in "Caps Lock key").
- Non-economic damages caps - a type of tort reform.
- Washington Capitals - an NHL hockey team.
- Caps (drinking game) - a drinking game which derives its name from the use of bottle caps during play.
- MDMA - Ecstasy tablets.
- Cap (sport), to denote the number of CAPS awarded in some sports when a player represents his country
The initialism "CAPS", when used by itself, can refer to:
- Calls per second - a unit of traffic measurement in telecommunications
- Call attempts per second - used to measure the sizing of telephony application servers.
- the Canadian Association of Paediatric Surgeons
- the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers
- the Catastrophic antiphospholipid syndrome
- the Center for Analysis and Prediction of Storms
- Central Auditory Processing Syndrome, now commonly referred to as Auditory processing disorder (APD)
- the Chicago Alternative Policing Strategy
- the Cirrus Aircraft Parachute System
- Cleaved Amplified Polymorphic Sequence - genetic markers used to detect a polymorphic sequence.
- the Comic Art Professional Society
- Companion Animal Protection Society, a U.S. based animal protection organization
- the Computer Animation Production System developed by Disney and Pixar
- Counseling and Psychological Services (Stanford) at Stanford University
- Sun Java Composite Application Platform Suite - a new Java framework created by Sun Microsystems.
- CAPS (N-cyclohexyl-3-aminopropanesulfonic acid), a buffering agent in biochemistry.